Hi . I am sam.Im a happy-go-lucky guy. Photography,watching movies,listening to music , pets are some of my passions in life.There is nothing much to talk about me. Im not a computer whizkid or a young scientist or a class topper kinda guy doin all these blogging to relax myself after a long period of study. :) I love sharing information with others , from my heart .I have a very little circle of friends - very small (radius of maybe 2-3cm ;he he he he !!!!..) And im very honest with them. And i can spot many many ppl AROUND ME , whom i know who just have friends for timesake . Just to learn , enjoy themselves, etc. They just maintain friendship until they gain what they want.But they never accept it. Some dont even realise what they're doing. And these people think im not a very friendly kinda guy. I dont care what they think. I am what i am. Just because ppl excel it doesnt mean they have to act bad , who think they are the most perfect in the world & u are the worst. Be kind to fellow people and that is the best service U can do to THE ALMIGHTY


Anyways.. at the end all that Man wants is to enJoy life to the fullest & lets do it with no harm to anyone .

Comments

Popular Posts