I love Kung fu Panda !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is the kind of a movie which is best for fun loving people, which is everyone of you, except some who still pretend not to be. From the start (lol , I was late by 5 minutes ) till the end credits is purely embodied with fun / well-timed humour / Josh, etc. The Plot begins with Po, a big fat panda dreaming of becoming a great kung fu master , who works in a restaurant owned by his goose dad. And the rest of the plot is all about how he becomes a real Kung fu warrior. I’m not revealing anything. See it to enjoy it. All the stars who have dubbed (Jack Black – Panda , Jolie – Tigress , Dustin Hoffman – Master ) have done a really good job. It blended so well with the characters that only after I saw the movie I came to know that these people actually were the voices behind those characters . The main ingredient in the movie is well-timed comedy, which is not there in every other movie we see. Comedy is different from well – timed comedy. It is the well-timed comedy that reaches the audience better and stays in their mind for a long time . The best scenes are those where our Panda does these Kung fu stuff . Its been a long time since I laughed throughout a movie. Animation is excellent, needless to say , it comes from Dreamworks Animation. The plot is good too. I read it took some 2-3 years to plan and make this animated masterpiece .But anyways that’s why maybe its too good. Another strong plus-point was Hans Zimmer. The moment I got his name in my mind while writing this, some thousand words of praises came gushing by. Ofcourse, lol I can’t write all of them . You will understand it when you watch the scene where Oogway, the turtle ascends to heaven. That is the best track in the movie. If you want that track , just leave me a comment. I can give you that, but only on one condition – Watch the movie !! In a theatre please (if possible)……. Not just because of that reason u’re thinking right now. The main reason being ,its only if you watch this in a theatre you can really enjoy the spectacle of the film ; the graphics ; beautifully animated Chinese landscapes ,etc..etc…
So, all im saying is, Go watch it.. You will Enjoy it.. I assure you !! But one thing..
Please don’t go late !....................................................................

Rating :
4/5

Comments

Popular Posts