Heartwarming love quotes


Love is not something we can predict or quantify. You never know when it comes and when it strikes your heart like a lightning bolt. Maybe till you experience this, you won't know the beauty of living for another soul for eternity. But once that beautiful angel descends in your life, you know why God chooses the best for you. So please don't cheat anyone. Well I have posted some of the best love quotes I wanted to share with you.. Well Its sure to turn you on.. !!


"Make me immortal with a kiss"

"You are what I never knew I always wanted”

"To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose."

"She walks in Beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies, And all that’s best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes…”

"I love you; not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."

"She is the only reason I get up in the mornings."

"Why am I so lucky !"

"When he looks in my eyes I wonder how he saw me when a thousand other people saw him."

"Call me blind. Call me fool. I don’t care. I love you."

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."

"I love you and only you forever and always."

"The best thing about me is you."

"You have rocked my world."

Comments

The Clown said…
Very touching and beautiful love quotes. Hope to read more famous quotes and love quotes from you!

Popular Posts