Heartwarming Hollywood Love Quotes


I have compiled some of the most beautiful movie quotes that I have encountered in my life. Hope you like it. Enjoy reading.

Moulin Rouge
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."


Pocahontas
"I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you


My Best Friend's Wedding
"Someday, when I'm awfully low, I will feel a glow just thinking of you, and the way you look tonight."


Runaway Bride
"I guarantee there’ll be tough times; I guarantee that at some point, one, or both of us is gonna wanna get out of this thing; But I also guarantee, that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life... because I know in my heart, that you’re the only one for me."


A Walk to Remember
"Love is like the wind.. You can't see it, but you can feel it."


The Hot Chick
"You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time."


Sweet Home Alabama
"Why do you want to marry me?"

"So I can kiss you anytime I want!"


Life is Beautiful
"Life is beautiful; life is love."


City of Angels
"I would rather have tasted her lips just once, touched her skin, one time, and made love to her for one night, than spend the rest of my life without ever knowing that."



Before Sunrise
"I like to feel his eyes on me when I look away"



Before Sunset
Jesse: You want to know why I wrote that stupid book?

Celine: Why?

Jesse: So that you might come to a reading in Paris and I could walk up to you and ask, "Where the fuck were you?"



Spiderman
"When you look into her eyes, you know what kind of man you wanna be."


As Good as it Gets
"You make me want to be a better man"


Casablanca
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."



Titanic
“Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you"



Waiting for forever
"How can one step away from you ever be anything for me but a step in the wrong direction"



Valentine's day
"When you love someone, you love all of them... you gotta love everything about them, not just the good things but the bad things too. The things that you find lovable and the things you don't."


Love is the foundation. We humans exist because of two important things - Oxygen and Love. Love fulfills our purpose on earth. But first, love yourself ; then only you can love others :)

Comments

Popular Posts