Oscars 2013 : My Picks



Oscars 2013 : My predictions

Fellow readers, these are my predictions for this year's Academy Awards. Due to insufficient knowledge on a few movies, my predictions do not cover all the categories. On the whole, my pick of this year will be "Life of Pi" which will walk away with the maximum awards. On the whole, the movie that I enjoyed the most of all the nominees is "Argo". All the best to all the nominees. See you at the Movies ! 


Best Motion Picture : Life of Pi 

Best Actor in a Leading Role : Daniel Day - Lewis (Lincoln)

Best Actress in a Leading Role : Emmanuelle Riva (Amour)

Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role : Tommy Lee Jones (Lincoln)

Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role : Anne Hathaway (Les Miserables)

Best Director : Ang Lee (Life of Pi)

Best Screenplay (Directly written) : Moonrise Kingdom 

Best Screenplay (Adapted) : Argo 

Best Animated Film : Brave 

Best Achievement in Editing : Argo 

Best Production Design : Life of Pi 

Best Original Score : Life of Pi 

Best Makeup : The Hobbit 

Best Original Song : Life of Pi 

Best Visual Effects : Life of Pi 


Comments

Popular Posts