Return to Innocence : Letters to Julianne


Dear Julianne,


Hi love. Long since I wrote you.. 24 hours !! Everything boring here.. In locked doors doing homework. Looking at your photo.. I dont know what.. Its pretty weird.. When I start looking into your eyes, time is running so fast. Its been hours since I sat down, but still feels like a few seconds. Can't describe which part of you is more beautiful. Eyes, nose, lips, neck.. Im confused. Can’t describe which part of you makes me feel more attractive than the other. All the best things in this world have gone into my mom and now into you. That small smile on your cheeks are enough to keep me happy for another hundred years. Your eyes make me want to come to you kiss your cheeks. I am writing this letter sending each and every ounce of warmness from this sunlight to you.

I had a dream yesterday.. Both of us in the hospital. You are pregnant. I was touching your knees. They felt so soft. So warm.. You were looking nervous and thrilled at the same time. Our eyes spoke so long. Finally I saw the smile which warmed my heart. You wanted a boy.. I wanted a girl.. Then they took you inside the operation theatre for delivery.. Suddenly my mom’s voice.. My mom woke me up. It was morning already.. Argghhhhh !!!!.. Couldnt spend a few minutes with my wife. Lol.. Leaving for school.. Thinking about you.. Always.. Every moment.. Bye hun. . Muah J


Get well soon.. We can play a lot..


Yours lovingly,



Jim
4rd grade
Mily Weston High School

Comments

Popular Posts